WHAT IS ENTRUSOL OAT CEREAL DRINK?
Oat cereal drink formulated with honey and dates comes in a beautiful, sleek white packaging which saves your storage space and not to forget, its lightweight feature also makes it is easy to bring along during travelling.
It helps to strengthen your joints and muscles for a better body movement, provide long-lasting energy for daily routines, increase the body immune system for combating diseases and good for those who are managing the body weight as it helps a lot in weight loss.
WHAT IT DOES
- Helps to reduce Fat, and bad Cholesterol which is overweight people will lose body fat while at the same time reducing levels of “bad” cholesterol that contributes to the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A source of antioxidants including Avenanthramides.
- Contain a powerful soluble fibre called Beta-Glucan.
- Increased growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- May help to relieve constipation in older people.
- A great Carbohydrate and Protein source.
- Increased feeling of fullness.
- Good for blood sugar balance.
- Contain a brain booster.
- Nourishes the good bacteria that live in the intestines, which are crucial not only for digestion but overall health.
- Strengthens your joints and muscles for a better body movement.
- Provide enduring energy for daily routines.
- Increase the body immune system for combating diseases.
- Contain Melatonin and complex Carbohydrates that can help more Tryptophan get into the brain and help you sleep.
- Rich in a range of important minerals and vitamins such as Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, and Manganese.
Oats, Malt Extract Cereal (Wheat, Malt Extract Corn, Soy Bean, Rice and Permitted Flavour), Non-Diary Creamer, Sugar, Rock Salt, Honey Extract, And Dates Extract.
DIRECTION OF USE:
- 180ml warm or hot plain water
- Shake or stir well (for optimum mixture, use shaker instead)
- Can be consumed once or twice daily (preferably for the breakfast and dinner)
WHY IT IS SPECIAL?
- Oats are suitable for those who love their heart and care for health with low glysemic index.
- Honey knows for natural healing as well as to boost up the immune system in our body.
- Dates provide sweetness as well as good for the energy booster and many other nutrients.
- Rock salt balances the electrolytes and enhancing the absorption of the nutrients and good for the joints, and muscles.
- Convenient as it’s lightweight and saves space packaging.
- 3 simple steps to consume; tear then mix some warm or hot water and ready to drink.
- Tasty which makes you crave for more after the first shot.
Contains Gluten, Trace of Wheat, Milk Products, Soybeans, and Sulphites.
300g (10 sachets x 30g)
Keep in a cool and dry place.